Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Baltimore for warm-weather activities is from mid August to early October.
Chic waterfront hotel on Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. On Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton is a waterfront hotel a 1-minute walk from Pier Six Concert Pavilion. The National Aquarium is a 5-minute walk, while attractions including the Maryland Science Center and American Visionary Art Museum are less an a mile away.
Top Trending Baltimore Hotels
- Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites Convenient Towson hotel near shops, with free WiFi. Located right off highway I-695, Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites is a 3-minute drive from Towson Town Center mall. There are 3 golf courses within 10 miles (4.8 km) of the hotel, and more than 1,500 wild animals to see at Maryland Zoo, 20 minutes by car
- Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley At Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley, you'll be 16.9 km (10.5 mi) from Towson University and 27.2 km (16.9 mi) from Baltimore Museum of Art. Highlights at this hotel include an indoor swimming pool, free daily breakfast, and in-room kitchens.
- Quality Inn Windsor Mill At Quality Inn Windsor Mill, you'll be 12.9 km (8 mi) from Baltimore Museum of Art and 18.2 km (11.3 mi) from M&T Bank Stadium. Highlights at this hotel include free daily breakfast, an outdoor swimming pool, and free self parking.
- Springhill Suites BWI Airport by Marriott At Springhill Suites BWI Airport by Marriott, you'll be 7.4 km (4.6 mi) from BWI Trail and 10.2 km (6.3 mi) from Timbers at Troy Golf Course. Highlights at this hotel include an indoor swimming pool, free buffet breakfast, and in-room kitchenettes.
Top Trending Baltimore Airport Hotels
- Holiday Inn Baltimore BWI Airport At Holiday Inn Baltimore BWI Airport, you'll be 0.2 km (0.2 mi) from National Electronics Museum and 8.3 km (5.2 mi) from Arundel Mills Mall. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, a free airport shuttle, and a free area shuttle.
- Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel Conveniently located less than a mile from the interchange of I-195 and Highway 295, the Sheraton is eight-and-a-half miles from downtown Baltimore. Washington, DC, is 33 miles away. Guests are within a 15-minute drive of local attractions like the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards and the American Visionary Art Museum. Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is three miles from the hotel.
- DoubleTree Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport At DoubleTree Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, you'll be 13.8 km (8.6 mi) from National Aquarium in Baltimore and 11.7 km (7.3 mi) from M&T Bank Stadium. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and free self parking.
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore Bwi Airport West The Holiday Inn Express is just north of Route 176. It's east of the Route 100/713 junction and Arundel Mills Mall. Downtown Baltimore is 12 miles away. Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, the Amtrak and light rail are five miles from the hotel.
The hotel is located less than 2 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport; the hotel provides an on-request complimentary airport shuttle. Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport has an indoor pool. Sundeck is also on site. The fitness center has 27 stations and is complimentary.